Who are you? You are a child of God, and you were created uniquely ON PURPOSE. It’s so easy to compare, we all have different lives and it can become so easy to feel like your life is somewhat lacking as you see others doing things that seem to get a lot of attention. It’s easy to think others have it easier or better than us.
However, that’s just it… your life is unique because that’s what God wanted for YOU! The way you are created, they way your life is designed, the physical features you have, the gifts, talents, and weaknesses that are all found in your life were not left up to chance. So while you may be feeling like life isn’t fair, it wasn’t meant to be.
You are YOU for a reason and a purpose. Your life is yours because God knew this would help you have the best chance to become like Him, in addition, He also has a very unique purpose for you to fulfill in this life. Your gifts and talents are going to take you far in this world, so embrace them!
I know how easy it is to get caught up in what everyone else is doing, or feeling like you’re not enough or not doing enough. Nonetheless, that is absolutely not the case! Trusting God, means trusting He didn’t mess up on you and your purpose is divine.
Here are some gifts that you might have:
(If you’re not sure, ask Heavenly Father if any of these fit you)
- HARMONIZER – You’re the peacemaker.
- QUESTIONER – You’re the one that seeks information and you’re a great problem solver because of this.
- TENSION REDUCER – You always have a way of lightening the mood.
- ENCOURAGER – You’re warm, boosts others self-esteem, sees the good in everyone.
- CLARIFIER – You have the gift of restating information so everyone can understand.
- INITIATOR – You have the gift of always having ideas, topics for discussion, or possible solutions. The group loves having you around!
- LISTENER – You’re great at listening, especially with your interested facial expressions and body language. People know you are being genuine.
- ENERGIZER – You have the gift of getting a group excited and motivating them to action.
- JOKESTER – You have the gift of making people laugh. You tell great jokes and you’re confident because you often use those jokes on yourself.
Perhaps you found your gift and talent on this list, if so… celebrate it! This world wouldn’t be the same without your gift! If none of those seem to fit you, that’s more than okay! There are so many gifts that I didn’t get the chance to list yet. In addition to this, there are also many “secret gifts”, gifts that aren’t common or gifts that only you know about. God gave you those secret gifts for a beautiful purpose, trust in His plan that you are exactly who you need to be!